Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Final Project Concept

Posted by honesttoblog42 at 9:19 PM

Elevator Line

A young girl challenges fears, embraces bravery, and evokes wonder when she attends an extravagant performance at Argle Bargle's Fantastical Circus. 

Explanation of Theme

Fear is often greater than the danger itself.

Explanation of Tone and Execution

I want this to have a very playful and childlike tone because 
1) the main character is a very young child
2) I want to appeal to more childlike fears like fear of clowns or the "freaks" at the circus
I'm going to achieve this by making the entire short seem like it's out of a children's coloring book with a very childlike coloration and design. 

Explanation of Objective

The goal is to mostly entertain but I do want to enlighten my intended on audience of the concept that fear is only as deep as this mind allows and that you should often face/overcome fears.

Target Audience

My target audience is mostly children at a young age that would be thoroughly entertained but also at on old enough age to understand the message I wanting to convey. I want to saw for children as young as four or five, and possibly for young adults as well. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Digital Cinema Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei