Thursday, January 31, 2013

Assignment Write-up [1/31/13]

Posted by honesttoblog42 at 6:42 AM
This is basically just an edit based on critique. During critique I was told of a couple of layering issues that I easily fixed. I was also told that Pepe, the mime, was a little too flat and that he should act a little more. To fix that I added some blinking. The same was said for Elli so I created a sequence of hearts and some small royalty-free elephant noises to add to her cutie factor.
I ran into a lot of issues doing these edits but nothing too complicated that I couldn't work around of solve. There were just a lot of sequencing and timing issues I had with making all of the replacement animation. Also, I wanted Elli to move, but aside from completely redrawing her with moving joints, I couldn't figure out a more simple way to do it. But all in all I think it turned out to be a really successful piece and later I hope to do a lot more in-depth editing to make it a demo reel worthy piece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Digital Cinema Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei