Tuesday, January 29, 2013

1/29/13 - Assignment Write-up

Posted by honesttoblog42 at 7:06 AM
Pepe Le Mime and Elli the Elephant

My process was fairly simple for this assignment. I created the Pepe and Ellie in 2 dimensional form, colored them, and scanned the into photoshop. I then separated all of the parts where the joints were into different layers. From that point on I just uploaded the file into AE and animated it.
Some challenges I faced were fairly difficult. At the beginning I had a hard time piecing together Pepe in photoshop. I also had a fairly difficult time figuring out his hand movements and making his hands match together on the rope. Afterwards I had a really difficult time figuring out where I should place the toggle holds so that everything wasn't moving at the same time. However once those issues where solved it was smooth sailing fromt there. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Digital Cinema Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei